Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 (HFA3) Perimeter
- Sleeker design and touch interface
- Liquid Trial Lens™
- SmartTouch Interface
- RelEYE™ monitoring is a video capture feature that records images of the patient’s eye during the presentation of each stimulus.
- Improvements in kinetic perimetry
- Supports local database mode or FORUM-connected mode
Major benefits and features of HFA3 v1.4 software:
- Is faster than SITA Fast and just as reliable
- Created a better experience for our patients
- Improved efficiency for our practice as staff could administer testing faster
- Mixed SITA GPA reports did not require us to re-baseline patients
So what's coming up with the FREE upgrade Version 1.5?
- The SITA Faster 24-2C test pattern was developed by experts in glaucoma physiology. It uses the 24-2 test pattern and adds 10 additional test points in the central 10 degrees with targeted relevance to known physiology of the nerve fiber bundles.
- Can offer more insight into a patient's visual field defects and glaucoma progression, especially in the central visual field, - and can be mixed with prior SITA 24-2 and 30-2 tests to create GPA reports.
- Delineation of macular defects in less time than SITA Fast 24-2.
- Gives doctors a choice: SITA Faster 24-2 for the fastest test; or more information through 24-2C in same test time as SITA Fast 24-2.
To learn more about SITA Faster 24-2C, see the ARVO poster “Evaluation of the SITA Faster 24-2C visual field test.”
- The Data Synchronization feature in version 1.5 supports the integration of multiple HFA3 instruments, as well as HFA II-i perimeters, with HFA3’s.
- Synchronize data between all of your HFA's, get reports in the exam lane, and enjoy automatic and instant availability of patient's tests.
- Complete patient data allows testing of any patient at any available HFA instrument.
- Improves set up time and workflow efficiency with better feedback to the operator for centering the patient’s eye to the lens
- Researchers will appreciate the output of pointwise threshold data in standard XML format.
If you are still using an older model of the HFA - here might be one of the most important updates to you!
- Import and Export HFA II-i tests directly with the HFA3 including USB and Floppy formats, providing ability to refer patients between clinics and easily share test data between HFA’s.
Additionally, there will be new HFA Review software.
- Automatically access HFA reports in every exam lane.
- View, modify, and print any HFA report directly from the exam lane.
- Install easily by your practice
- Set up review software in up to 10 exam lanes.