In this video interview, filmed at Vision Expo West
, Dr. Katie Dugan discusses complications of vision and learning disabilities, and how vision therapy might play a role in the treatment of these issues.
- How common learning disabilities are becoming
- Why it is important for optometry to recognize vision complications in learning disabilities
- How recognizing these issues and knowing who to refer to can help these children
- Why and how vision therapy fits in
If you are considering providing vision therapy services, you will want to check out these video interviews on how to build a vision therapy practice or how to add this service to your current practice. Read more here!
Check out these COVD Resources:
- Learn what COVD has to offer students and residents!
- Sign up for your FREE COVD membership here!
- Already a member of COVD? Access programs and benefits here.
- Come experience the ‘COVD Family’ in person this April–Travel Grants available!