Optometrist - OD/MD Practice - Sheboygan, WI
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our full scope practice has an unwavering devotion to providing the very best in patient care, which has garnered us a reputation for excellence in eye care throughout Sheboygan. We're looking for a fantastic OD to come work at our renowned practice!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid WI state license to practice optometry
- Experience in pre and post-op care is a plus but not required
What You’ll Do:
- Provide comprehensive eye exams
- Perform cataract post-operative exams
- Work alongside surgeons
- Quarterly pressure check on patients
- Lasik screening exams. as well as post-operative care
- Approximately 60% medical, problem-focused treatment and 40% primary care
Who You Are:
- Experienced in or interested in laser correction surgery with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented doctor with great interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in growing with the practice
- Friendly and capable of listening to the patients to understand what they need
- A sense of confidence in your work
- A very attentive and engaged chairside manner
Why Work Here?
- Exposure: At our practice you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside ophthalmologists, treating a patient base primarily comprised of geriatric patients. You’ll also be working alongside another OD here at the practice that they will be able to collaborate with and learn from.
- Technology: We have all of the equipment you need to excel and provide your best care:
- Retinal imaging cameras
- Visual field
- Electronic records
- Work-Life Balance: Our doctors work a full-time schedule of about 36 hours, as one day of the week is a half day. Our doctors traditionally work Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM with no weekends.
- Benefits: We believe in providing our doctors with enough time to properly treat their patients, so they typically see two follow-ups and two routines an hour with the aid of tech and scribe. We provide a competitive salary and a full benefits package:
- 401k with 3% match
- 3 weeks PTO starting year
- Licensing fees
- CE costs
- Location: Sheboygan is an incredible town with a ton of 5-star dining, world-class golf courses, a phenomenal sailing scene, and even surfing on Lake Michigan! We’re also one hour North of Milwaukee and one hour south of Green Bay, so you’re well connected to the other fantastic locations in the state as well!
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare today if you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a difference in the lives of your patients on a daily basis!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!