Our emphasis is full scope primary eye care in a professional environment with exceptional service, all at the patients' convenience. Our practice enables primary eye care in every possible way from:
- The quality of patient contact
- The team of trained assistants
- Established EHR system with integrated medical billing
- The broadest scope of contact lens treatments in the area
- High technology diagnostic equipment
- Management of ocular disease, low vision, and refractive surgery post-op
- Established co-management relationships
We are looking for a FT or Part Time OD Associate staff position for an OD interested in practicing full scope eye care in a high technology office. We have full exam lanes with presentation monitors in each room and lap tops with EyeGif for patient education and Revolution EHR system
We offer a relaxed pace environment, flexible schedules , dedicated support staff and emphasize exceptional care experiences. Base salaries plus commission, benefits that include PTO , Health and Dental for FT employees.
Equipment at the office includes:
- I Vue OCT with cornea mode added
- Goldman , NCT and I Care tonometer ( three types of tonometry
- Humphrey 750 bowl perimetry
- Zeiss FDT
- Auto refractor - Auto Autokeratometer
- Canon CR 2 fundus digital image, mosaic and fundus auto fluorescence'
- Quidel RPS inflammadry and adenovirus testing
- Tear Lab
- Belph Ex unit
- Shell contact lens fitting set - Atlantis
- Duets fitting set
- radius gauge
- HGPS for trial fitting
- full complement of soft disposable lenses
- Macular Risk testing
- lab test and culture process established at a local hospital
If this position sounds like you, apply here on CovalentCareers and reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Priti, at 858-780-5110.
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!