Optometrist - Part-Time / Full-Time - Private Practice - Olympia, WA
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Since 2019, Eye Love Olympia has served the greater Olympia area and we are growing! Through our personalized approach to eye care, beautiful office aesthetic, and proven ability to go above and beyond for our patients, we have gained our faithful patient following and positive reputation in our community.
We are looking for an outgoing, customer-service oriented, and motivated Optometrist to join our supportive and friendly team!
About the Optometrist Position
Our new Optometrist will be an integral member of our team and family! You will gain full-scope optometry experience in this patient-focused role.
We are truly looking for someone with a passion for what we do, a high desire to serve, and an outgoing, warm personality.
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular diseases
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid WA state license to practice optometry
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Average patient load of 10-14 patients per day
- Interest in prioritizing patient care and working with patients of all ages
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our modern office where we know how to have fun! With the vision of a unique, fun, and high tech office to serve our patients, we have thrived and grown. With an average patient load 10-14 per day, you will have the time to really get to know each patient on a personal level and provide a custom, tailored vision solution for each of our valued patients.
- Technology: To allow you to be successful at your job, we have the most high-tech equipment. On a daily basis, you will be working with top technology, such as 2 fully automated exam lanes, 2 digital phoropters, optos retinal imaging neurolens device, oculus visual field, Keratograph 5m LipiFlow, wireless surface tablets for charting, and EGR.
- Location: Olympia and the surrounding towns are idyllic communities to raise a family. Conveniently located equidistant between Portland and Seattle, you can enjoy the Pacific Northwest’s favorite cities in a short 1-hour drive! Close to the water and endless hiking trails, our community is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($100k - $150k)
- Vision Insurance
- Licensure Reimbursement
- CE Allowance
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Maternity Leave
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!