Optometrist - 4 Days a Week - Full-Scope Care - Olympia, WA
*Upcoming grads, new graduates, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
At our practice, we provide the best in vision care, personalized for the individual needs of each patient. Every patient that walks through that door is there to support our business and have the best eye care experience and we want to make sure we deliver at 100%!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - At our practice, you’ll be able to practice full-scope optometry, providing medical exams, routine exams, fitting of contact lenses, and whatever else our community needs! We have top of the line eye care machines with our all-digital eye exams and top of the line equipment including:
- Heru (virtual reality visual field)
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our new OD will have an incredible support staff working alongside them, including our office manager who also runs the Spokane and Spokane Valley locations, our current OD, and our techs who will handle all patient check-ins, pre-screenings, and billing.
- A lovely location - Olympia is a beautiful town between the Olympic Mountain range to the west and the Cascade Mountain range to the east. Located just 60 miles south of Seattle, Olympia has a large amount of open space with parks and hiking areas. Here at Puget Sound, there are a wide variety of recreational opportunities as well. Olympia was ranked # 6 on Kiplinger’s Best Cities and #35 Forbes Magazine’s list of Best Places for Business and Careers.
Schedule & Benefits
- Great hours - We are looking for someone to work full-time, 10 AM to 6 PM with no weekends!
- Competitive pay - We offer $600 per diem to start out, assist in the process of getting credentialed with insurances. Then the doctor can switch to production pay and earn 35% of all services billed for the patients seen!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- A WA Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient-oriented mentality
- Willingness to work in a fast pace environment as we see patients every 20 minutes
- A welcoming and inviting personality
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!