Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Mill Creek, WA
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Since 1992, Mill Creek Family Eye Center has earned our great reputation by serving Snohomish County with personalized, state-of-the-art eye care.
We are looking to hire a personable Optometrist who prioritizes patient care to join our fantastic team on a full-time basis! Open to part-time as well.
About the Optometrist Position
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and manage/treat ocular disease - glaucoma/optic nerve, retinal, cataract, cornea, dry eye, myopia
- Fit standard and specialty contact lenses
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Manage eye care emergencies
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid WA state license to practice optometry
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Average patient load of 23 patients per day (see support below)
- Interest in or experience with myopia and dry eye management
- Ability to prioritize patient care and working with patients of all ages
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our well-established, multi-doctor, private, primary care optometric practice using state-of-the-art instruments with electronic medical records. Our practice is located in a medical building with providers offering primary medical care, oral surgery, podiatry, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics and chiropractic care.
- Support: Our team will provide excellent support. You will have a tech and a scribe to provide pretesting and charting for you so you can focus on your patient and provide personalized care!
- Technology: Our spacious office (over 4000 square feet!) is fully equipped with 6 exam lanes, 2 pretesting and a special testing room. In addition to standard optometric instruments, we offer California Optomap retinal imaging, FireFly anterior segment imaging with meibography, Zeiss Cirrus OCT, Zeiss Matrix VF, Octopus automated perimeter, iTrace aberrometer/corneal topographer, pachymeter, iCare tonometer, and LipiScan/LipiFlow devices.
- Location: Mill Creek and the surrounding communities are any nature lover’s dream! You will have mountains, lakes, the Puget Sound, music, arts, professional sports, and other amenities at your fingertips! Conveniently located a quick 30-minute drive north of Seattle, we have the best of both worlds - all of the charms of suburban and city life!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Production Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Coverage
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Professional Association Reimbursement
- CE Stipend
- Eyewear at Cost
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!