Optometrist - Full-time/Part-time - Private Practice - Centreville, VA
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
See & Co. is an independently owned optical that ensure that our customers receive genuine, prioritized care from every member of our staff, whether on the phone with our front desk, choosing the right eyewear with our incredible staff, or having their ocular health treated and maintained by our passionate optometrists. We’re looking for a fantastic OD to work three to five days a week at our practice, providing that same level of care to our community!
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on patients
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular diseases such as glaucoma
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
What You’ll Need and Who You Are:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid VA state license to practice optometry
- Detail-oriented doctor with great interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in growing with the practice
- A friendly and personable work ethic, allowing you to build rapport with all staff and patients
- Experience working in the field is a bonus!
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our full-scope practice. Our doctors are able to provide dedicated primary and medical care to their patients, as they are only responsible for examinations and not sales. The OD has the support of our experienced staff, who handle all of the pre-testing, and will be working alongside two other optometrists and the practice owners, who believe in maintaining a strong, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Technology: You will have all the modern technology you need to be successful, such as Topcon Automatic Phoropter, Topcon Autorefractor, Optos, Digital Exam Lane, and more!
- Schedule: We have a wonderful office environment and office hours that allow for our doctors to have a great work-life balance. Our doctors work 10 to 5 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 10 to 4 on Fridays, and 10 to 3 on Saturdays. We value our employees and place a high priority on not overworking our doctors, as well as allowing them the time to provide the best care to each patient, so we only schedule 2 patients an hour.
- Location: This is a great team to join if you’re looking for an opportunity to be an integral part of the community. Our patients and staff enjoy the comfortable environment we cultivate and appreciate being treated as extended family! Centreville is a fantastic small city where you can experience the best of the four seasons and incredible restaurants--and luckily we’re located very close to the foodie area of the city! Centreville also has fantastic historical attractions such as the Manassas National Battlefield Park and Bull Run Regional Park. This is a wonderful city for families to settle down in!
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare today if you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a difference in the lives of your patients on a daily basis!