Optometrist - Full-time / Part-time - Private Practice - San Antonio, TX
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
RCP Eyecare is seeking an Optometrist to join our passionate team on a part-time or full-time basis in the San Antonio market. Proudly serving patients of the San Antonio area at our 8 locations, our dedicated team of doctors practice by two guiding principles: to provide outstanding customer service and extraordinary patient care. We operate at the highest standards and ensure our techniques are up to par with the current and cutting-edge advancements in the field of optometry.
We are looking for an optometrist with integrity and a desire to learn and grow to join our patient-focused practice!
About the Optometrist Position
Our new optometrist can be on a part-time or full-time basis and will be a welcome addition to our team and family! This fulfilling opportunity will allow you to work with a diverse group of patients in a supportive environment.
As an optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the medical treatment of eyecare
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid TX state license to practice optometry
- Team player who can take initiative and wants to grow with the practice
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Opportunity: In addition to working for a well-established, well-renowned practice you will gain experience working with patients of all ages, with our patients ranging in age from 4 to 90! You will be working with modern technology on a daily basis, such as the Optos, Visual Fields, Automated Phoropters, EMR
- Environment: Our practices provide the environment for doctors to practice at the scope that they are comfortable with. Autonomy is rewarded and invited at this practice, as well as professional growth. We try to ensure a great customer experience from the beginning to the end. We pay extra attention to customer care and detail so that each experience drives retention.
- Location: San Antonio is a lovely city with a small-town feel town. Recently named the fastest growing city in Texas, San Antonio has so much to offer all while being very affordable.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary+Daily Bonuses = $135,000+
- Health Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- IRA with Match
- Malpractice Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- CE Stipend
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers.