Wanted: Friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing Optometrist who takes great pride in their work. Do you enjoy giving a wonderful patient experience? Would you consider your people skills one of your best talents? Is being part of a team that feels like family important to you? If you answered yes, then we are the place for you!
Competive Salary and Benefits Package
Please apply and upload resume at:
We are a private full scope Optometric practice with a high end optical. We are a fantastic team that delivers crazy amazing service to our patients and love to have fun. We have well trained staff and a great facility. Our office is equipped with an OCT, Optos, visual field machine, Tearlab and much more. We specialize in dry eyes, myopia management, and scleral lenses. We are located in League City, south of Houston. Competitive salary, PTO, IRA, benefits, and more.
- Examine eyes, using observation, instruments and pharmaceutical agents, to determine visual acuity and perception, focus and coordination and to diagnose diseases and other abnormalities such as glaucoma or color blindness.
- Analyze test results and develop a treatment plan.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses and other vision aids.
- Prescribe medications to treat eye diseases if state laws permit.
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene, lighting arrangements and safety factors.
- Consult with and refer patients to ophthalmologist or other health care practitioner if additional medical treatment is determined necessary.
- Remove foreign bodies from the eye.
- Provide patients undergoing eye surgeries, such as cataract and laser vision correction, with pre- and post-operative care.
- Prescribe therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision.
Benefits include medical, dental insurance, vacation, paid holidays, retirement, paid professional liability insurance, license fees, CE allowance, DEA registration, and insurance credentialing.