Optometrist - Full-time Associate - Irving, TX
About the Practice
Our practice has provided quality primary care to the community of Irving for over 20 years. Irving is an incredible city with plenty of amenities, from its gorgeous canals and trails to the incredible Irving Arts Center. Additionally we're close to both DFW International Airport and Dallas proper, ensuring that all manner of exciting attractions are effectively as your doorstep! Our practice itself provides mainly primary care with an emphasis on contact lenses and medical eyecare to our loyal patient base, who know us for our personalized and intimate care.
If you are a personable and hardworking Optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry Degree
- Texas State License
- Motivation, reliability, and the ability to thrive with minimal supervision
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - You’ll love coming to work in our family-friendly atmosphere! Our friendly and supportive team and returning customers will make you feel right at home. This is an excellent opportunity for any doctors interested in practicing full scope care. To ensure that you have the time and resources to provide your best care, our rained technicians do all patient work-ups and administrative work, and we have two exam lanes with advanced diagnostic equipment as well as Crystal PM EHR at your disposal!
- Salary & Benefits- We offer our doctors a competitive compensation commensurate with experience ($40 to $50 per hour) with a generous incentive structure and benefits package, including
- paid license renewal
- paid malpractice insurance
- medical benefits
- retirement plan
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!