Optometric Practice in search of a caring, inquisitive, and medically engaged Optometrist who is willing to experience a wonderful work environment in a fantastic community practicing full scope optometry of a diverse population. The latest in technology and Digital retinal imaging so you can spend more time face to face with the patient. You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. Practice the way you want to and when you want to. Flexible work schedule for this full time or part time position that allows you to focus on a perfect work life balance. Come join our team of doctors and staff.
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress.
- Handle eyecare emergencies and urgent care.
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries
$120,000 – $150,000 per year (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Malpractice insurance
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Do you want to practice somewhere that a Doctor can be a Doctor? We don’t push glasses sales or limit the treatment and management of our patients. We empower our doctors to treat and manage our patient’s vision and lifestyle by prescribing based on their own individual needs. Learn more »