Optometrist - Full-Time/Part-Time - Medically-Oriented Private Practice - College Station, TX
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Crystal Vision Center is seeking an outgoing Optometrist to join our patient-focused team on a full-time or part-time basis! We have earned our great reputation by providing our community with the highest quality of care. We're proud of our ability to provide our entire community with a high standard of eye care, from routine annual eye exams and pediatric eye care to treatment of complex, vision-threatening disorders.
We are looking for an Optometrist who is attentive, personable, and passionate about optometry to join our friendly practice! This is a great opportunity for anyone who is excited by the possibility of eventual ownership of the practice!
About the Optometrist Position
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treat conditions ranging from eye infections and dry eye syndrome to glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
- Average patient load of 20 patients per day
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid TX state license to practice optometry
- Experience in medical optometry is preferred (But not required)
- Interest in working with patients of all ages
- Positive, team-oriented and patient-oriented attitude
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Environment: Our fantastic and friendly staff will treat you like family! Our boutique, upscale office is always warm and welcoming. You will be able to devote your energy to providing your best possible patient care without worrying about sales or patient work-ups, as our full-time support staff is at your disposal for handling all administrative duties, such as workups, data entry, retrieving contact lenses, etc.
- Technology: You will have all the technology and equipment you need to be successful, including Optos, Maestro OCT, Humphrey Visual Field, Automated Phoropter, Crystal EHR, and more!
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer our optometrists a highly competitive salary for the area, commensurate with experience, and benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k matching
Why You'll Love This Location
Conveniently located near the iconic Texas A&M campus, College Station is a fast-growing area with plenty to offer! We have great sports, restaurants, galleries, boutiques, and theaters. You will love living and working here!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!