Are you an outstanding Optometrist that is excited for the opportunity to progress your career in a quickly growing area? Do you want to make a difference in the quality of care you bring? Are you highly motivated, enjoy providing top quality care, and have a kind, laid back personality? Then you will fit right in with our team at Texas Vision Clinic!
About our practice: At Texas Vision Clinic, we provide ultimate high quality eye care. Our brand new office is fully equipped with an OCT, OPTOS, Auto Refractor, Auto and Manual Phoropter, iCare Tonometry, Virtual Field Perimetry, and much more. We have 8 exam lanes, two workup rooms, a large contact lens training room, and a beautiful optical sales room. There is a high demand in this area, due to tremendous population growth. We currently have 2 highly dedicated, excellent OD's and are looking to add a third. We have an excellent support staff that will always go the distance to make your clinic days run smoothly.
Where we are located:
Bastrop is an easy 30 minutes SE of downtown Austin, 25 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 25 minutes to Tesla, future home to The Boring Co. (Elon Musks next venture), future home to a 546 acre film studio, and so much more. Bastrop is one of the fastest growing towns in Texas and it is a great time to be here.
What your position will be like:
- Perform routine comprehensive, short medical, emergency eye care, and post-operative eye exams
- Diagnose and treat vision issues and eye diseases
- See 15-20 patients per day
- No nights, weekends, or holidays ever
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Texas
- Glaucoma certified
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus, but not a requirement
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Highly motivated, with a desire to be an incredible OD on our team
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Compassion for patients and clients
What You Will Get Out of It:
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation expenses), plus bonus at a year of care with us
- 401K - with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off: 4 weeks
- 10 paid holidays (including your birthday)
- Excellent health insurance through BCBS of Texas
- Dedicated paid CE days and stipend
- Travel Reimbursement for tolls, etc
- No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Staff lunches, birthday celebrations, and coffee days