Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Murfreesboro, TN (Greater Nashville)
*Recent grads and experienced Optometrists encouraged to apply!
Our practice in lovely Murfreesboro is looking to hire an Optometrist on a full-time basis! We are a tight-knit team who prides ourselves on our history of providing the highest standard of care to our patients and Murfreesboro and the Greater Nashville area! We are a private practice located inside a retail store front that practices Full Scope optometry with all medical equipment necessary to practice Full Scope.
Are you a personable, tech savvy, and patient-focused Optometrist looking to join a fantastic practice? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid TN state license to practice optometry
- Interest in both medical and general optometry
- Experience or interest in amniotic membrane treatment for dry eye is a plus!
What You’ll Do:
- 70/30 mix of Primary Care and Medical Optometry
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on patients
- Provide patient care related to contact lenses and the diagnosis and treatment of anterior segment disease.
- Manage common ocular diseases and conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, retinal disorders, diabetic eye problems, dry eye, and ocular surface diseases.
Who You Are:
- Upbeat personality with excellent chairside manner and customer service skills
- Team-player who knows how to work efficiently
- Interested in both medical and general Optometry
Why Work Here?
Opportunity: You will gain exposure to a wide range of eye care and vision needs in our full-scope practice with an emphasis on medical optometry. You will also work with a diverse patient population, ranging in age from 6 to 96 years old!
Technology: Our office is high-tech and fully paperless! We are well with all of the latest technology, including OCT, Automated Phoropter, Marco TRS-5100 Digital Refractor, Full EHR - Revolution, Humphrey Visual Field, Clarus, and more!
Location: Home to Tennessee’s largest college, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro is a mid-sized city lively with sports games. We also have miles of greenway trail and are rich in history with many sites, including the Stones River National Battlefield. Conveniently located a quick 35 miles south of Nashville, Murfreesboro is a wonderful place to work and raise a family!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k Match
- & more!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!