Optometrist – Full-time/part-time – Private practice – 250 N Military Ave, Lawrenceburg, TN 38464, USA
About Our Practice
Medically oriented practice located about an hour south of Nashville Tennessee. Practice has been open for over 70 years and offers cataract and retina services with a part time cataract surgeon and a part time retina specialist. Large office building, 6 exam lanes, latest diagnostic instruments. Large catchment area includes surrounding counties. Practice buy in opportunity with possible owner financing.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe glasses and contact lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry in Tennessee
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience).
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!