Optometrist – Mobile Clinics (Part Time) - Knoxville, TN
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists welcome to apply!
Sign on bonus up to $5000.00!
About Aria Care Partners:
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of Seniors
Visit our website at https://ariacarepartners.com/
As the largest national specialty provider of onsite oral, vision, and now hearing services within a skilled nursing environment, we understand the unique needs of communities and their patients and the importance of quality care and outcomes. At Aria Care Partners, our mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with passion and compassion. What we do matters. We care, fully. We work as a team. We stand for excellence—always.
If you are a compassionate, responsible, and motivated Optometrist looking to have a positive impact on the elderly population, apply today!
Mobile Optometrist Schedule & Compensation:
- Part-Time, 1-2 days per week Monday - Friday
- Potential for expanded hours
- Flexible Scheduling & no weekends!
- Production Based Pay (on average, our doctors make $750 - $1,200 per day, depending on production)
- We also reimburse our doctors for:
- Gas mileage
- Accommodation when overnight stays are required
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid TN state license to practice optometry
- Excellent bedside manner and genuine compassion for patients
- Passionate about working with geriatric populations
- High level of motivation and responsibility
What You’ll Do:
This unique and fulfilling opportunity will allow you to care for the vulnerable geriatric population in a changing environment. You will visit long term care facilities in Knoxville and surrounding areas of Eastern portions of Tennessee including Kingsport, Johnson City, Athens, Williamsburg and Chattanooga, which have an average of 20-25 residents per facility.
As an optometrist in our practice, you will be expected to:
- Conduct eye exams using mobile optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust corrective lenses
- Build strong doctor-patient relationships
- Handle eye care emergencies
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
Impact & Experience: You will gain diverse experience, performing full-scope medical exams with the elderly population. You will gain first hand experience diagnosing and treating conditions such as macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma.
Exciting, Fulfilling, & Changing Environment: You’ll never feel stuck in the same place with this role, as you’ll be working in different locations with a variety of patients who are very grateful for your work and care.
Top Technology: You will have all the technology and support you need to be successful, as the practice will provide you with a Mobile Optometry Kit, including KOWA handheld tonometer, portable lensometer, slit lamp, retinoscope, handheld ophthalmoscope, rechargeable battery handles for scopes, trial lens kit, auto refractor, laptop, proprietary EMR and 1-2 assistants to accompany you!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career in a role where you will positively impact your patient’s lives on a daily basis, apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!