Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Chattanooga, TN
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our full-scope practice is looking to expand our team and bring on a great full-time OD to come on board and continue delivering the high-quality and personalized care we’re known for!
What You’ll Need
- Valid TN License
- Great rapport and pleasant demeanor with all patients and staff
- A team-oriented personality, with plenty of patience and flexibility
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that first and foremost, you want to be providing the best care to your patients. We provide our doctors with ample time to offer their best care. And that’s only exams-- no sales! Our community is very healthy and we’re looking for a great OD to keep them that way. Our new OD will be working:
- Full Time
- 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday
- No Weekends!
- Friendly, experienced staff: You’ll have the full support of our office ensuring that you’re able to focus on doing your job as efficiently as possible. From our front desk employees to our technicians, we are a friendly, efficient, and flexible team that always has each others’ backs.
- Supporting our team: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a healthy benefits package including:
- Medical stipend
- 10 days of PTO
- licensing fees
- Relocation fees
Why You’ll Love This Location:
We are a family business--we have served this community for 60 years and our patient base is filled with long term, repeat patients. Likewise, we’ve developed a great rapport with many of the ODs in the area through continued symbiotic working relationships. The city itself is beautiful and sprawling, with incredible mountains, glistening rivers, plenty of space for hiking and exploring. We’re only 2 1/2 hours away from Nashville, TN as well!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!