Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Care - Sumter & Florence, SC
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are an eye care company owned and managed by independent Doctors of Optometry. We are currently acquiring eyecare practices in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Colorado. We’re looking for ODs with a patient-first, growth-oriented mindset who are interested in focusing on the patient care aspect of optometry!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We empower our optometrists to offer their best care by scheduling 2-3 patients an hour, giving you the right amount of time to dedicate to each patient! As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency, as well as the equipment necessary
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from other ODs at times, and will have the aid of our front desk associates, centralized billing, and insurance.
- A lovely location - Sumter is home to a host of historical attractions listed on the National Register of Historic Places, including the Sumter Historic District, Sumter Town Hall Opera House, Singleton's Graveyard, Salem Black River Presbyterian Church, and many others. Florence is well known for being nestled along the South Carolina Pecan Trail. It is well known for its pecan-infused cuisine and many pop-up shops for roasted peanuts.
- Work/Life Balance - We know the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance in ensuring that our doctors can offer their best care, so our workweek is Monday to Friday– no weekends!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package including:
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An SC Optometry License
- Compassionate and positive chairside manner
- Team-oriented work ethic
- An entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow the business
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!