Optometrist - Full-time/Part-time - Medically-Oriented Private Practice - Pawtucket, RI
*May 2022 graduates, recent grads, and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Our privately owned, full-scope practice has been the preferred family-centered vision care resource in our neighborhood for almost 60 years! We go the extra mile to make all our patients feel comfortable and to accommodate their needs. Our staff is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. We are looking for a Full-Time Optometrist to join the practice!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid RI state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Specialty contacts experience is a plus
- Neuro-optometry is a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
- We’re looking for an outgoing doctor who is self-motivated to work and who is interested in potentially buying out the practice in the future!
Why Work Here?
Exposure: We provide general, full-service optometric care to a demographic of all ages and all groups, typically split between 50% routine and 50% medical. As a result, our doctors see an exciting mix of cases that allows them to practice to the fullest extent of their license!
Environment: Our new OD will have the full support of our opticians, techs, and experienced doctors. We are committed to continually updating our knowledge base and equipment. Cutting-edge technology helps us to examine, diagnose and treat our patients with the highest level of vision care, so you will have access to:
- Automated refractors
- Crystal PM
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary, as well as:
- 3% match after first year
- Individual health insurance
- Possibility of buyout in the future!
Why You’ll Love Our Location:
Pawtucket is a charming Rhode Island town of about 70,000 people founded in 1671 between the falls of the Blackstone River and the very end of the Narragansett Bay. Pawtucket, RI is known as an art and cultural center, and it is a place that many artists call home–in fact, it's one of the most art-friendly cities in the U.S.! It’s also a city ripe with history, tracing back to its important role in bringing the industrial revolution to America, which is celebrated by the many historical sites littered throughout the area!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!