Brewer Eye Associates is hiring! Are you an independent and personable Optometrist looking to make a difference in a dynamic company that emphasizes patient care? If this sounds like you, apply today! If you want to work for a growth company, one with potential to grow in your career, then we are the right fit!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid PA state license to practice optometry
- Motivated and self-starter attitude
- Interested in growing with the practice
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as glaucoma
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity: We own and operate privately owned LensCrafters subleases and Pearle Vision franchises throughout eastern PA. We have the benefit of the trusted corporate name on the door and the advantage of running our locations like independently owned practices. You will have our support, as we oversee operations in all locations but as the only O.D. in the location on a day-to-day basis, you will have complete control over your patients' care.
- Technology: You will have access to all the modern technology you need to be successful, such as EHR, Optomap, Visual Fields, OCT, Tonometer, digital refraction system, corneal topography and more!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive starting salary, commensurate with experience. For full-time employees, we also offer generous benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- CE Allowance/Reimbursement
- And more!
- If you want to be a part of a fun, innovative company that delivers great patient care, please contact me so we can discuss this opportunity further! Please reach out if you have any interest in Full time, Part-time, Casual Part-time or Fill in work. Opportunity for Full Time is available.
- Thank you,Gretchen Brewer, OD, President
- Apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!