Are you excited about the opportunity to ignite your career in the optometry field? Do you dream of finding a dedicated mentor? If you are looking to grow your clinical skills and have an interest in business management, this is the opportunity for you!
Meadville, Pa. is situated in the quaint French Creek Valley. There are over 13,000 residents and 2,000 college students living in Meadville. The town prides itself in a strong sense of community and is the home of the Allegheny College. The location of the town is also easily accessible to Pittsburgh and Erie via Interstate 79.
At Art of Eyecare, we are proud to be privately owned. We focus on having the same outstanding care at our 5 locations. Our motto is, “Your vision is our vision”. Our mission is to help patients enjoy a better quality of life. We provide top-notch care and build long-term relationships with our patients. Our practice also offers state-of-the-art equipment: Zeiss Cirrus OCT, Zeiss Humphrey Field Analyzer, Optos California and AdaptDx Pro for diabetic, glaucoma, and AMD patients. In this role, there’s an opportunity for dedicated mentorship and an opportunity to learn business management. This opportunity will be primarily focused at our Meadville location.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Provide professional, warm, friendly, efficient, and exceptional patient service at all times
- Practice full-scope optometry; optical, medical, pediatric and geriatric
- Engaging and communicating with patients, promoting eye health by education and preventative care
- Perform routine comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treat sight problems and eye disease
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Guide, utilize and mentor exceptional support staff
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
- Highly motivated, with a desire to be amazing
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Willingness to learn new optical products to make personalized recommendations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated empathy and integrity during all patient and team interactions
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education Stipend
- Paid AOA membership
- Bonus- Opportunity for training and mentorship if desired!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $130,000 - $150,000 per year