If you are a highly motivated, confident, compassionate and friendly optometrist looking to join a patient centered practice, we can’t wait to meet you!
As our newest Optometrist, you’ll be:
- Using state-of-the-art equipment to treat various eye conditions, such as glaucoma, dry eye disease and myopia management.
- Providing a blend of vision care and ocular disease management to patients aged 1-100!
- Skillful in fitting specialty contact lenses including scleral, ortho-K, and multifocal.
- Practicing optometry to your fullest level of training.
Please apply if you:
- Are interested in practicing specialties such as dry eye management, scleral fitting, myopia management, and more.
- Enjoy working with people (both staff and patients) who become like family.
- Would love to live in a beautiful suburban setting with excellent schools and close proximities to Philadelphia and New York City.
- Are keen on working in a modern, family friendly office, Monday through Friday, one evening and an early day on Friday.
As a key member of our team, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Simple IRA with up to 3% employer match
- Health and dental insurance with premiums covered in full.
- All malpractice insurance and licensing fees paid.
- 100% employer paid continuing education and one trip to an optometric conference per year.
- Generous paid time off and 7 holidays per year.
- Eyewear discounts
This associate doctor position is full time and a great opportunity for the right person!