Optometrist - Full-time/Part-time - Private Practice - Lebanon, Lancaster, Schuylkill County, PA
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists, semi-retired are encouraged to apply!
We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals who are looking to break out of the mold of the national chain rat race. Discover the benefits and joy of working for a family owned regional chain where you can practice optometry your way. Eyeland's principles of integrity, compassion, relationship building, and high quality performance will make this the perfect opportunity for you!
Eyeland Optical of Pennsylvania is a well-established, largest family owned optical chain consisting of 14 locations. Eyeland is know for providing unparalleled full-scope eyecare in local communities with neighborhood convenience.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid and current PA state license to practice optometry
- DPA (Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents) certified
- TPA (Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents) certified
- Experienced Optometrist preferred but entry-level is welcome
- A professional and dedicated work ethic
- The ability to bring integrity and compassion to every interaction with staff and patients
What You’ll Do
- Perform comprehensive eye exams (2 to 3 patients an hour)
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses and fitting all types of Contacts
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Why Work Here?
Environment: You will gain exposure to a wide range of eye care and vision needs in our full-scope practice, as well as medical optometry. We have a dedicated, caring, and talented support staff to assist the patient with their optical needs. In addition, a 3rd party handles all administrative tasks, medical billing/coding, following up with insurances, etc. You will have everything you need to be successful!
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We value work-life balance -and our schedules are designed to accommodate that, whether you’re working part-time or full-time. Benefits include:
- $5K signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid CE Days
- And More!!
All replies are confidential.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare!