Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Huber Heights, OH
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our 3-location (Kettering, Huber Heights, and Greenville) private practice is hiring! Are you a motivated and adaptable Optometrist who can hit the ground running? If this sounds like you, apply today!
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is interested in potential partnership in the practice!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid OH state license to practice optometry
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on patients
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as glaucoma
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated Optometrist who can excel in a leadership role
- Personable, dynamic, and adaptable
- Dedicated to the growth of the practice
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity: You will be working with patients of all ages, ranging from pediatric to geriatric. You will be exposed to patients of all ages with varying eye care and vision needs. This is also a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in potential partnership in the practice!
- Environment: You will have the time you need to really get to know and spend time with each patient. You will love coming to work in our stress-free, easy-going office environment!
- Location: Known as "America's Largest community Of Brick Homes" and just a quick 1-hour drive from Cincinnati, Huber Heights is a charming small town! We have lovely parks and schools and a fantastic music center. Huber is a great place to raise a family!
Apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!