Clarkson EyeCare, an EyeCare Partners practice, has a full-time Optometrist opportunity in Delaware, OH, and surrounding area offices. This position offers highly competitive annual compensation, and the opportunity to focus on patient care.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing.
- Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
Clarkson Eyecare is proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners family. EyeCare Partners is a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business operations processes, to optimize each practice. We aim to hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated Optometrists.
We welcome you to join our team and apply today! Or email Dawn Uzdale.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »