Mobile Optometrist - Part-Time - Full-Scope Care - Dayton, Cincinnati, Cleveland, & Toldeo, OH
*Upcoming grads, new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
This is a unique and exciting position for a candidate who is proficient in both the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and enjoys working with the geriatric population. You will have the opportunity to provide care on-site at long-term health care facilities in the Dayton/Cincinnati and Cleveland/Toledo areas!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope and offer meaningful aid to patients who truly need it. This position offers a very rewarding opportunity both personally as well as professionally for a doctor who is skilled and compassionate.
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will be accompanied by a skilled aide depending on the facility's resources and will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a full health care team including nurses, primary physicians, health aids, and ophthalmologists. You’ll have the aid and support of our own administrative and professional staff as well!
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - We are looking to hire for 3 days per week- there are no weekends or evenings!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a high salary with low hours and travel expenses. We offer $35-$40 per patient, with an average patient load per day of 21 to 25 patients per facility.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An OH Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A car is necessary for travel.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!