Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Care - Greenville, NC
*Class of 2022 graduates, new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
At our all-female OD-owned practice, we thrive at building long-term relationships through excellent eye care and unforgettable customer service to the residents of Eastern North Carolina! Each of our doctors brings diversity in how we treat patients and how we interact. This is an exciting position for an optometrist who is looking to practice full-scope and have the opportunity to work alongside experienced doctors and staff!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - No selling, no phone calls–just routine and medical eye exams! You’ll have the opportunity to practice to the fullest extent of your degree, seeing glaucoma, dry eyes, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and foreign body removal–we see it all. Our standard patient load is 60% medical 40% routine.
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our staff is close-knit and extremely knowledgeable. We speak with one another try to assist each other whenever possible. We have 3 techs so that no one is ever waiting as well as front desk support–altogether there are 15 employees to support the doctors!
- A lovely location - Greenville is widely recognized as the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. It’s a beautiful university town with plenty of diverse attractions like football and basketball games, theatre, a gorgeous beach, and historical landmarks, which are easy to enjoy your round thanks to the generally sunny weather. We’re surrounded by a trove of good culture and restaurants, and our community is well known for its safe and welcoming members and privacy!
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - We believe strongly in work-life balance, so our staff only works 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Thursdays and 8 AM to 12 PM on Fridays, with no weekends! We only schedule 3 patients an hour–at most 4 an hour with a follow-up– and never more than 25 patients in a day so that our doctors and staff can always provide their best care!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation, quarterly bonuses, and a benefits package including:
- 20 days of PTO
- $2,500 stipend for CE
- 3 days for CE
- 8 holidays
- Licensing fees
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree or pending
- An NC Optometry License
- Compassion and rapport building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Punctual and thorough work ethic
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!