Optometrist – Full-Time – Private Practice – Charlotte, NC
*Recent grads and experienced Optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Our private practice in Charlotte, NC is hiring! Are you a driven, hardworking, and friendly Optometrist looking to make a difference in a well-established practice? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid NC state license to practice optometry
- Availability to work approximately 4 or 5 days per week (hours are negotiable) Two Saturday minimum a month.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on an average of 3 patients per hour
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Driven and willing to work hard and grow with the practice
- Detail-oriented and patient-focused
- Friendly, welcoming, and personable
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity: This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with the practice. With flexible hours and a low patient volume, you will be able to experience a high level of work-life balance and most importantly, quality time to get to know your patients. There is also the potential for partial ownership or revenue share down the line!
- Technology: You will have all of the top technology you need to be successful, such as Optos Retinal Imaging, autorefractor and NCT combo machine, visual field screen, Marco automated phoropter, and more!
- Location: Our practice, connected to a retail storefront, is located in a fantastic area of Charlotte! In addition to having a great school system, there are endless restaurants and shops nearby!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!