Optometrist - Full Time/Part-Time - Full-Scope Care - Rochester, NY
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Dr. Pamela Brown and the Chili Vision Group team strive to provide the best in optometry services to our community. Chili Vision Group is a full-service eye and vision care provider, accepting both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Rochester area come to Chili Vision Group because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. This is an exciting position for an optometrist who is looking to practice full-scope and be a major positive force in the community!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We empower our optometrists to offer their best care by scheduling 16 to 21 patients a day, giving you the right amount of time to dedicate to each patient! As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency. We have the equipment to ensure you can tend to your patients’ system health, including:
- Fundus Camera
- Humphrey Visual Field
- Optoview OCT
- Friendly, experienced staff - Dr. Brown and our team are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. You will be joining an incredible team of professionals who are committed to supporting each other and their patients, and you will have the aid of our scribes and technicians every day.
- A lovely location - Ranked as one of New York’s best places to live, Rochester is a great place to live and work! Working at our location means working with a team with integrity, and means that after hours you’ll have plenty of access to hiking trails and biking, incredible sports teams, and lively theatre arts!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation of around $130K commensurate with experience, and a benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K w/ match
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for production bonus
- We’re able to assist with relocation fees for the right candidate!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- A NY Optometry License
- The ideal candidate will have a team-oriented work ethic, will be able to develop rapport with folks from all walks of life, and will bring a sense of innovation and willingness to learn to the practice!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!