Optometrist – Part-time – Correctional Facility – Plattsburgh, NY
Who are we? We are searching for rockstar OD to join our family! We specialize in innovative optometric services and eye care and utilize the most advanced technology to bring high-quality eye service and care to all our patients. We love what we do and our team is made up of people who truly enjoy helping others.
What are we looking for? The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skill set. We need an OD for ten days a month, between our locations in Plattsburgh and Malone.
Experienced ODs and new graduates are welcome to apply!
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Optometrist Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation? We reward our doctors with stellar competitive salaries (commensurate with experience)!
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!