Optometrist - Part-Time or Full-Time - Private Practice - Oneonta, NY
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists welcome to apply!
Catskill Eye Care Associates is hiring! Are you a personable, caring, and team-oriented Optometrist looking to join a well-established practice on a part-time or full-time basis? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid NY state license to practice optometry
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on an average of 7-14 patients per day
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as glaucoma
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interested in medical optometry
- Team-oriented and caring
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our friendly office! Our practice has been in business for over 30 years and we have a strong community feel.
- Location: Nicknames “The City of the Hills”, Oneonta is a great place to raise a family! Upstate New York is peaceful, safe, and any nature lover’s dream!
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer medical benefits!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through CovalentCareers!