Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique and subsequent launch of the original collection. From the beginning, Oliver Peoples had a passion for superior product, a distinctive culture rooted in California, and an obsession with service. These core values have remained at the foundation of the brand and endure today.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Oliver Peoples strives to be the most prestigious and culturally distinctive eyewear company in the world.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
The overall mission of the Oliver Peoples MOD is to be a leader within the store through leading optical initiatives, driving optical sales, and delivering the organization’s key results through our people & culture. Specifically, the MOD ensures that all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care by performing and managing the key steps. They are responsible for delivering the store’s Key Performance Indicators by integrating the brand’s History & Heritage, ensuring a flawless execution of the patient experience/behaviors, and seamlessly linking the doctor and retail functions together by exercising collaboration and partnership with leadership and store management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates compelling vision for the future, develops clear goals & operating plans ensuring executional excellence & winning results in partnership with Regional and Store Manager(s).
- Increase Optical sales penetration through partnership with store associates.
- Sets & communicates clear objectives & expectations, demonstrates commitment to exceed results through strong competency in KPI management & high accountability.
- Ensures OP is known as the leading optical provider within the community.
- Operates as stakeholder to all within the organization & local market.
- Places the patient/customer as the center focus & delivers excellent service.
- Strives to exceed expectations on all KPIs.
- Leads/Manages the team in providing unsurpassed Patient Service Excellence.
- Addresses all patient/customer visual life style needs.
- Provides a summary of patient/customer overall eye health.
- Conducts service in accordance with protocol & accepted standard of care.
- Establishes a positive Doctor/Patient relationship.
- Utilizes & leverages all technology to deliver unsurpassed patient/customer experience.
- Demonstrates effective communication with all office & store associates to ensure a seamless patient experience & transition.
- Ensures office quality systems are maintained.
- Maintains State Licensure & practices to the full scope of that license; maintains continuing education requirements.
- Provides effective on-the-job training & guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers feedback in a timely manner to all associates. Confronts problem performers directly & without delay; practices performance management.
- Creates a positive culture linked to corporate vision & values.
- Conducts chart audits with Associate Optometrist.
- Forecasts staffing needs based on available information & assigns associates through the use of the labor scheduling model. Quickly adjusts staffing levels up or down to meet unexpected increases or decreases in office traffic & patient demand.
- Adheres to company policies & procedures & acknowledges receipt of physical inventory.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the office & ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided guidelines.
- Doctor of Optometry
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology & practices
- Developed communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Organization & time management skills
- Knowledge of sound business management practices