Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Care - Hamilton, Bermuda
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our great private practice is a bustling optical that provides routine and medical care to the incredible community of Hamilton, Bermuda. As our dedicated patient base continues to grow, we are looking to bring an enterprising full-time OD to our team. This is an exciting position for an optometrist looking to practice full-scope in a beautiful paradise!!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency. We have state-of-the-art equipment to accommodate the style that fits you best, including:
- Marco refractors
- OCT Heidelberg
- Fundus photography
- Digital fields
- Oculus Kerograph Topography
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced, talented staff to ensure that you can focus on providing patient care. Our support staff consists of technicians who will do all of the pre-testing for our OD, opticians, and two office associates who will assist in managing patient flow!
- A lovely location - The Capital of Bermuda since 1815, Hamilton is a small, vibrant, and friendly city. It's the cultural heart and commercial hub of the island and is also the center of shipping trade in Bermuda. Our home is famous for the pink sand of the beaches, our diverse population, and our incredible attractions such as the historic town of St. George which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2000!
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - We know the importance of a healthy schedule in allowing ODs to provide their best, personalized care–to that end, we only schedule 20 comprehensive examinations per day, and our schedule involves no weekends! Your 4 1/2 day work week hours will be 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Thursday, then 9 AM to 1 PM Friday!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation and a benefits package including:
- full medical
- continuing education covered 100%
- licensing fee in Bermuda
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Our ideal candidate has a personable chair-side demeanor, is focused on providing detail-oriented and personalized care, and brings enthusiasm and energy to the workplace!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!