Optometrist - Full-Time (Ownership Opportunity) - Private Practice - Bronxville, NY
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Visione Vision Care Centers has been providing exceptional eyecare for 45 years in our multiple locations in White Plains, Larchmont, and Bronxville, with the goal of providing our community with dedicated and friendly eye care service. We cater to all vision needs, answer any eyecare questions, and supply our patients with the most up-to-date optometric information and fashion eyewear and frames available. We’re looking for a stellar OD to join our team, provide that same quality of care, and potentially buy into the practice!
What You’ll Need
- Doctor of Optometry Degree
- NY State License required
- A dedication the maintaining and contributing to the health and happiness of every patient
- An entrepreneurial and committed spirit with a commitment to growth
What You’ll Do
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Ensure accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Handle emergency eye
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that first and foremost, you want to be providing the best care to your patients. An optometrist at our practice will have the ability to focus on providing comprehensive, general optometry to a wide variety of patients with the support of our staff members. Depending on the level of experience, we offer $65 to $85/hr.
- Ownership: For the right, motivated doctor, there is an opportunity for a no down payment buy-in purchase of the practice. This is an excellent opportunity to have your own autonomy and agency at a location that is well-established and respected in the area.
Why You’ll Love This Location:
With its postcard-perfect houses and streets and proximity to Manhattan, Bronxville is the go-to neighborhood for many leaving New York’s five boroughs and people moving into NY. There are a variety of architectural styles displaying the history of the region, ranging from Tudors and colonials to Mediterranean- and Victorian-style homes. It has over 70 acres of parkland including athletic fields, woodlands, and part of the Bronx River Parkway Reservation. It was ranked eighth in Bloomberg's "America's 100 Richest Places" in 2017 and 2018 and ninth in 2019 and is the second richest town in the state of New York!
If you share our mission to bring healthcare to eyecare, apply today!