Optometrist - Full-time - Private Practice - Albuquerque, NM
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
If you are a motivated Optometrist looking to join a well-established practice, apply today! We are seeking a full-time optometrist but would be open to part-time as well.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid NM state license to practice optometry
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as glaucoma
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our family-oriented, friendly, and upbeat office environment!
- Opportunity: You will have scheduling flexibility - work on a schedule that works for you!
- Location: Albuquerque is a lovely city immersed in many natural beauties, including the Sandia Mountains on the eastern side and the Rio Grande running through it. Each year Albuquerque is home to an international balloon festival that attracts visitors from around the world.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!