Optometrist - Part-Time - Private Practice - West Orange, NJ
*New grads and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Our full-scope and modern private practice is looking to hire a part-time OD! For over 25 years, Dr. Schlussel has been a leading specialist in both his New Jersey and New York practices in the treatment of Dry Eyes Disease. We offer a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults, everything from routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, immediate attention for eye emergencies, and complete eye health management.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid NJ state license to practice optometry
- Motivated and self-starter attitude
- Patient-focused, responsible, and strong attention to detail
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You’ll love coming to work in our well-established, patient-focused practice!
- Technology: Our modern practice has all of the advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment you’ll need to be successful, such as:
- Optos Daytona
- IVue OCT
- TearCare MGD system
- Lumenis OptiLight IPL
- Oculus Keratograph 5M
- Reichert VRX auto Digital Phorophter
- Eyefinity EHR
- Location: West Orange is a great place to live and work! The safe and welcoming environment makes it a great place to raise a family. Conveniently located just one hour outside of New York City, West Orange has all of the charms of suburban life while having easy access to everything the city has to offer!
Apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare®!