At Clarkson Eyecare, our optometrists focus on maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes. Clarkson Eyecare is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing medically focused and clinically integrated eye care services.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
We invite you to join our team!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »