Optometrist - Full-Time/Part-Time - OD/MD Practice - Hopewell, NJ
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our private practice has been a proud member of the community since 1998, and has been listed as the winner of the Hunterdon Happenings best Optometry/Ophthalmology every year since 2016. . We are looking for a fantastic new OD with good clinical knowledge and who is comfortable managing ocular disease to join our team. Residency training is preferred but not necessary!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - Our practice is medically based with an emphasis on treating and managing ocular disease, providing surgical co-management with in-office ophthalmology, advanced contact lens fitting, myopia control, and providing dry eye, pediatric, and vision therapy care. Our doctors see 12 to 15 patients from a demographic aged 3 to 100 and a high medicare population. If you’re interested in practicing to the fullest extent of your license, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Friendly, experienced staff: You’ll have the full support of our office ensuring that you’re able to focus on doing your job as efficiently as possible. We have 10 staffers cross-trained for front desk and technician roles, and our ODs and MDs work in tandem together to treat the system health of our patients.
- Great Opportunity: We take the time to train all of our new doctors in our systems and processes so that they can operate to their full potential. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a full benefits package including healthcare, HSA, FSA, life insurance, and dental!
- Equipment for your Success - You’ll be working with state of the art equipment, including:
- Full List
- Fundus camera
- Optovue system
- Automated Refractors
- FTT Matrix
- Clear path Diabetic Screen
- Tracey Wavefront Topography
Why You’ll Love This Location:
In addition to having the opportunity to work in one of the most prolific OD/MD practices, you’ll have the opportunity to call the top community to live in New Jersey your home! Our historic city is just outside of Princeton University and is approximately 1 hour to NYC and Philadelphia, and is a high-income and highly intellectual area! Anyone looking to better themselves, grow their career, and enjoy a wonderful social life would be right at home here.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!