Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - St. Louis, MO
Recent grads, residents, and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our full-scope practice, located inside a Retail Store Front, is seeking an Optometrist to join our passionate team on a full-time basis! We are flexible with scheduling and are open 10am - 7pm Monday - Saturday and 11am - 4:30pm on Sunday. Full Time hours are 4 days a week and one day on the weekend.
About the Optometrist Position
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Handle eyecare emergencies
- Diagnosing and managing eye conditions such as dry eye and conjunctivitis
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid MO state license to practice optometry
- Interest in working with patients of all ages
- Average patient load of 3 per hour
- Familiarity with billing and coding is a plus! (But not required)
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Opportunity: You will gain invaluable and diverse experience by working with patients of all ages and handling a diverse set of eyecare needs. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- Technology: You will have all the modern technology you need to be successful, including EHR, Zeiss digital refraction, optomap, OCT, EMPOD, HBV visual field, and more!
- Location: St. Louis is a bustling city with an abundance of activities and sites, including the iconic Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Six Flags, STL Zoo, and more! We are also home to a thriving brewery scene and renowned barbecue restaurants.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!