Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Practice - St. Paul, MN
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our franchised Pearl Vision has served the community for over 30 years, providing all of the services and feel of private practice. Our committed service has garnered us a loyal patient base and many glowing reviews! This is an excellent opportunity for an OD looking to work full time with the opportunity to grow within the practice and see many different types of people and cases!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a full-scope practice, we offer primary care optometry as well as medical optometry, so our doctors have plenty of opportunities to keep their clinical skills sharp. We have a diverse patient population, and you can anticipate seeing, among other things, glaucoma, macular degeneration, contact lenses, and post-operative care for cataract surgery.
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our doctors are able to focus on providing their best care to each patient, so Tech support works up patients for them. They will also have the support of and support our office manager, front desk associates, and the other 2 ODs on staff. Our team members are amazing and have plenty of industry knowledge. We also have an optical lab that can dispense single lenses out on the same day!
- A lovely location - St. Paul is the state capital and with St. Paul Minneapolis jointly forms the Twin Cities, although its character is wholly unique to the city! St. Paul's crowning jewel is the Cathedral of St. Paul, which overlooks the downtown area, and the impressive Golden Age mansions of Summit Avenue add to the city's architectural grandeur. The area also offers plenty of things to do for families, including an excellent zoo with a neighboring amusement park, a science museum, and a children's museum.
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - Our practice is open 7 days a week and our full-time doctor will work 4-5 of those days, and will only have to work every other weekend! Likewise, to ensure that you can use your workday as efficiently as possible, we only schedule a patient every 30 minutes so you can provide your best care to everyone you treat.
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation and a full benefits package including:
- 401k match
- Profit-sharing at the end year (ranges 2% most years and can vary)
- Medical and dental benefits
- PTO- 4 weeks
- Malpractice insurance and licensing fees
- 100% employer-paid continuing education
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An MN Optometry License
- We are thinking of doing myopia management and doing dry eyes so someone that has an interest in that would be great.
- Our ideal candidate has a dedicated, patient-centric work ethic and is a committed team player!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!