Optometrist - Full-time / Part-Time - Private Practice - Seekonk, MA (Multiple Locations in MA, RI, & NH!)
*Recent grads and experienced Optometrists are encouraged to apply!
About the Practice
Our practice is seeking an Optometrist to join our fantastic team on a full-time basis!
We are a well-established Optometric group with 31 locations throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. We are looking for a team-oriented, optimistic, and adaptable Optometrist to join our practice!
About the Optometrist Position
Our new optometrist will be a welcome addition to our team and family! This fulfilling opportunity will allow you to work with a diverse group of patients in a supportive environment.
As an optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on an average of 13-16 patients per day
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of glaucoma and medical eye conditions related to diabetes and macular degeneration
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid MA state license to practice optometry
- Team player who can take initiative and wants to grow with the practice
- Upbeat and adaptable OD who is committed to providing a smooth and high-quality experience for each and every patient
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
Opportunity: In addition to working for a well-established, well-renowned practice you will gain experience working with patients of all ages with diverse eyecare needs. In addition to general optometry, you will also gain some exposure to medical optometry and optical sales.
Work-Life Balance: We believe in work-life balance, so we offer our employees flexibility with their schedules!
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Plus comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- Personal Days
- Provide h1b Visa
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here, today through Eye On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!