Lickteig Family Eyecare is looking for a full time OD position for our Natick Mall location. This is an unbelievable opportunity to join a prospering practice and to be a major part of the overall practice. The multi-location, multi-doctor practice prides itself in the medical model of optometry. Our Natick office has anterior seg camera, Zeiss OCT and a Optos Daytona! Our other offices utilize digital phoropters, topographers, and even the VEP/ERG from Diopsys. The position would be for a doctor who likes to work independently; however, also benefits from the practice’s established resources and the help of a mentor OD. Administrative responsibilities are at a minimum as the practice wants the doctor to focus on patient care. The doctor has the ability to work 3, or 4, or 5 days per week!
This is a terrific opportunity for passionate individuals looking for engaging work in a professional environment. We are dedicated to delivering the highest-quality patient care, as well as fostering a unique environment where you can grow as a doctor!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide patient care related to contact lenses and the diagnosis and treatment of anterior segment disease.
- Screen and manage common ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, retinal disorders, diabetic eye problems, and ocular surface diseases.
- Participate in the co-management of surgical patients by providing patient education, pre-operative considerations & evaluations, and post-operative care.
- Work with juvenile patients providing comprehensive eyecare and identifying early vision-related problems.
- Provide specialized care to patients over the age of 65, with a focus on conditions such as macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma.
- Provide patients with consultation regarding nutritional supplements to protect their vision and ocular health.
Our full time compensation package includes a competitive salary and is based upon work experience and patient volume load. Compensation package also includes: paid holiday and vacation days, health insurance, health savings account, CE stipend, and 401K with company match! Applicant needs to work a minimum of 4 days per week to receive benefits package; however, per diem option is available for applicants who want to work less days.