Optometrist – Full-time – Private practice – Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
About Our Practice
Mall Vision Center LLC is located in Hyannis, MA the hub of beautiful Cape Cod. MVC is a well-established optometric practice and optical shop with a long-standing patient base. MVC conducts business with the F.A.A.O. professional protocols within a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have a supportive administrative and optical staff.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye & contact lens exams in an unhurried manner
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- EHR capable & general computer skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with generous compensation package that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Signing Bonus of $2500.00
- Healthcare insurance package
- CE allowance
- Other professional benefits
This is a great opportunity because . . .
You will be working with a fun and supportive staff that has the reputation of going above and beyond to provide the best eyecare around. MVC is willing to acquire diagnostic equipment if the right candidate deems necessary. In addition, Cape Cod ‘s young professionals are flourishing in an area that has a hometown feel with amazing cultural (art galleries theatres, museums), professional (WHOI, CCHC, MBL) and recreational (CC Baseball, National Seashore) services, just to name a few. MVC encourages teamwork and people who can take initiative to grow the practice.
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!