Optometrist - Part-Time - Full-Scope Private Practice - Manchester, MD
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our personal and thorough attention to our patients has set our practice apart from others. In a time when customer service is fading, we strive to provide our patients with the most courteous and excellent eye care available. This is an exciting position for an optometrist who is looking to practice full-scope and have the opportunity to pursue specialties of interest!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency. Our services include general and pediatric vision care, expert contact lens fitting, LASIK and cataract evaluations, as well as treatment of acute and chronic eye diseases. Our office has all of the equipment you’ll need to provide the best care, including an EHR, OCT, Visual Field Tester
- Friendly, experienced staff - The dedication and knowledge of our optometrists and staff will provide our new optometrist with a wealth of knowledge and a reliable support team. From our front desk associates and opticians to our current doctors, you will be surrounded by professionals who take pride in the quality of care they provide. We also have a full-service optical dispensary which includes hundreds of designer frames and the latest technology in prescription lenses for bifocals and computer eyewear!
- A lovely location - A growing town that nonetheless maintains its quiet, small-town vibes, Manchester is the perfect place for families and folks who want to be part of a cozy community. Manchester has 82 acres of beautiful, picturesque park land, and is rich with local history!
Schedule & Benefits
- Time for your best care- We schedule between 15 to 20 patients a day for our optometrist to see to ensure that they’re never treated like a patient mill, and always have ample time to tend to their patients’ needs!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An MD Optometry License
- We’re looking for a lively and personable optometrist with a team-oriented work ethic, and a desire to practice in a medically oriented practice!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!