Optometrist – Corporate Practice – Glenarden, MD, USA
About Our Practice
eyeDocLive is a full scope optometric practice looking for a highly motivated optometrist to join our team! The current position is for 4 consistent days per week (Tues, Wed, Thurs & Sat). Enjoy a great work-life balance!!
The office includes state-of-the-art equipment, including a Digital Refractor, Autorefractor, NCT, and Optos Retinal Imaging. You will be surrounded by a kind & supportive team.
The location is only 25 minutes to the beautiful Washington DC Monuments, parks, museums & more to enjoy.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Prescribe Corrective Lenses
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid Maryland license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
For more info or questions, please email Nick at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!