Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Dundalk, MD (Greater Baltimore)
Experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
If you are looking to practice Optometry in a well-established, private-practice, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid MD state license to practice optometry
- Ability to work with patients of all ages with varying eyecare needs
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on approximately 3 patients per hour
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as glaucoma
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Strong communicator who can communicate efficiently with all populations, from pediatric to geriatric
- Ability to work independently
- Interested in a long-term role where you can grow with the practice
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You’ll love coming to work in our upbeat, family-friendly environment!
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package! I will also make monthly tuition loan payments for the duration of your employment!
- Location: Dundalk, conveniently located just outside of Baltimore, is a great place to live and work! Our city by the sea always has something exciting to offer - you will never get bored here!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!