Optometrist - Full-Time / Part-Time - Private Practice - Cambridge, MD
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice is looking for a high-energy, innovative, and self-motivated full-time Optometrist to join our newest practice. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations and who is happy providing primary care to keep our incredible patient base healthy and happy.
What You’ll Need
- Doctor of Optometry Degree
- Maryland State License
- A dedication the maintaining and contributing to the health and happiness of every patient
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to growth
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
What You’ll Do
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that first and foremost, you want to be providing the best care to your patients. An optometrist at our practice will have the ability to focus on providing comprehensive, general optometry with the support of our staff members. With a typical daily patient load of 12 patients, you’ll have plenty of time to commit to your patients and provide them your full attention!
- Great office: Our practice is brand new, with state-of-the-art equipment and plenty of room to grow! We’re offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, are hoping to have a bonus structure in place by January, and have negotiable benefits based on your needs!
Why You’ll Love This Location:
Colloquially known as Groove City, Cambridge is one of the oldest colonial cities with plenty to offer! A charming downtown, fantastic sailing, and plenty of history are just a few of the things you can enjoy in the city.
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!