Requisition ID: 663881
Don't take the care of your eyes for granted, trust them to the people who have been caring for eyes since 1961 – Pearle Vision. At every neighborhood Pearle Vision, we believe that from the exam room to the retail floor you deserve genuine EyeCare.
Pearle Vision is also part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We are experts who know that every appointment begins and ends with trust. It’s how we stay true to Dr. Pearle’s vision of genuine eye care.
At every neighborhood Pearle Vision Eye Care Center across the country, we are always looking for ways to help people care for their eyes. Our passion for delivering genuine eye care began in 1961 with Dr. Stanley Pearle. He founded “Pearle Optical” in a small office in Savannah, Georgia, with five employees and a love of people. His vision was as effective as it was simple:
- The convenience and expert guidance of an eye care professional right in your neighborhood
- On-site prescription eyeglass fulfillment where possible
- The biggest selection of designer frames in town
But Dr. Pearle had his sights set far beyond Savannah. More than 50 years later, Pearle Vision is a household name, synonymous with caring for you and your eyes. Pearle Vision offers state-of-the-art technology wrapped in a level of personal attention that is second-to-none. It’s how we stay true to Dr. Pearle’s vision of genuine eye care
Great practice opportunity for an independent Doctor of Optometry. You operate the Doctors office as your private independent practice while providing high quality optometric care and services to your patients next to an optical dispensary operated by Luxottica. Professional fee schedule is yours to decide and you keep the associated patient revenues for professional services that you deliver.
Practice Benefits Include:
- Practice model
- Complete professional autonomy to practice exactly as you decide
- No company imposed restrictions, interference or quotas
- Scope of practice predicated only on your professional direction
- Flexible practice arrangements and schedules including part-time commitments
- Options also available to add to an existing practice schedule
- A furnished office and well equipped exam lane(s) is included in your rent agreement
- On-line appointment book
- Automated on-line appointment book and patient recall system
- Initial investment
- Our independent practice model affords you an easy entry into your own practice with minimal financial risk or obligations
- Let’s get started!
- From your first exam you’ll have everything you need including brand supplied on-boarding support
Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. The group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents and is complemented by an extensive network of approximately 7,400 store locations. Since being founded in 1961, Luxottica has had over 50 years of innovation, growth and financial stability. We free you from the business concerns of the dispensary so that you can focus on patient care.OneSight:
OneSight brings across the globe vision care to people who lack access by mobilizing eye care professionals, industry experts, volunteers, and partners. Since being founded in 1988, OneSight has now helped over 9 million people in 41 different countries to see. As an affiliated OD with Luxottica, you are eligible to participate in this mission to help the world to see!
Your full scope independent practice is waiting. Contact us to get started!