Optometrist - Full Time - Private Practice - Lafayette and Abbeville, LA
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
The goal of Guidry Eye Care Companies is to provide every patient with dedicated and friendly eye care service. With that aim in mind, we cater to all vision needs and supply our patients with the most up-to-date optometric information and fashion eyewear and frames. We have three locations–LA Specs in Lafayette. Guidry Eye Care in Abbeville, Iberia Vision in New Iberia. This is an exciting position for an optometrist looking to practice full-scope!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency! All of our established practices are equipped with the tools needed for practice (VF, OCT, Fundus Photograph)!
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the support of our incredible staff to ensure that you can offer your best care to every patient and focus on giving exams.
- A lovely location - Lafayette is a family-oriented town where you can focus on spending quality time in nature and enjoying great food. Located in Cajun country, you can find many famed historical sites, gorgeous churches, lush and vibrant trees and serene waterways.
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation of $140,000 per year as well as benefits including:
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 3% IRA match
- Louisiana license renewal paid yearly
- Malpractice insurance paid yearly
- Paid continuing education yearly (amount up to OAL convention cost)
- 10 PTO days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 4.5 days of work per week. No weekends.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An LA Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!